Just returned from a 1 week stay with my boyfriend as a treat to ourselves after finishing uni and could not fault our stay a bit! Arrived at the beginning of the down season and so were upgraded to a 2-bed apartment with a sea and harbour view (great start to our holiday!) Not only were the rooms amazing and constantly kept that way but the service by all staff in the hotel, beach club restaurant and the shuttle driver was unforgettable! Great service and amazing island to visit, will definitely return ! Thank you to everyone that looked after us! And a special thank you to Gemma from the beach club who brought fresh mangoes to our room before we left and even showed us the traditional way to eat them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet