We have absolutely no complaints about our stay at The Landings - what a great experience!
Our two-bedroom suite was very large and very clean upon arrival. It was really nice to have a kitchen and an added bonus to have a private jacuzzi on the back balcony (which overlooked the marina). We were very happy with all the amenities - two pools right next to our building, both of which were always empty, so it was like having our own private pools. The beach was very nice as well. We even took out a Hobie Cat, after a lesson from Milo, which was a lot of fun! We ate at the Beach Club, for breakfast and lunch, and found their food to be delicious.
Excellent service all around - from Carina and Anne Marie at the front desk to Shane the bellman. Everyone we encountered greeted us with a smile and a hello.
Thank you to everyone at The Landings for providing excellent service and a beautiful resort. We had a poor experience next door at the Sandals Grande, and we couldn't have been happier to move to The Landings. The experience was like night and day!
We intend to return to St. Lucia one day, and when that day comes, we will undoubtedly stay at The Landings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet