Perfect Home Away From Home atmosphere in a resort setting. Great location, nice protected cove and beach area with spectacular views, friendly staff. Plenty of excursions available with direct hotel pick up. If you are looking for a relaxing or adventurous vacation for any age, The Landings in St. Lucia will meet all your needs and desires. Catamaran trip to Soufriere, viewing the Pitons from the sea is a must! Ziplines in the Rainforest was a fun time. SNUBA at Pigeon Island was the perfect experience for our 8 & 10 year olds to view the wonders of the ocean and should not be missed! Don't forget to indulge in a spa massage to complete your stay! One of the best FAMILY VACATIONS EVER!!! PRICELESS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet