We stayed here during Easter Break with our 4 children ranging from 12-15 years old. We loved every minute of our stay. Our room was spacious, clean and beautiful. The resort is upscale but laid back. The St. Lucians are the nicest people we have encountered on any of our vacations. The entire hotel staff are friendly and accommodating. Our children loved The Landings and want to return next year. In addition, the guests of the hotel are friendly which is refreshing compared to past experiences at Four Seasons Hotels.
The only negative part is the pool is not enticing due to where it was situated. I also feel that they should have another restaurant on the property. The hotel so lovely that we didn't want to venture into town but we got tired at eating at the same tow restaurants. The hotel is also in need of a store which sells sundries.
All in all we LOVED The Landings and would return without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Amex and Tingo so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet