Our third trip to St Lucia and The Landings. We stayed in a 1 bedroom villa on the 1st floor by the lagoon. Great amenities through out the resort. Beach was fantastic, cleaned everyday, plenty of lounge chairs, no issue with getting up early to secure a prime spot, water was sparkling clean.
The best part of the Landings are the people that work there. They go out of the way to make your visit a great one. They treated us like we were the only guests there. Anything we needed was accommodated.
We enjoyed several different restaurants in the area. Spice of India was terrific, went twice. Try the Asian fusion restaurant at The Body Sport.
All in all a great relaxing vacation with great accommodations and a staff to match. Looking forward to returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet