Stayed in a 3 bedroom marina view, they are building another unit across the marina that came with construction noise. Ice maker didn't work in the room, they brought ice but never fixed it. Maid service was either too early or too late. Be prepared for 10%+ surcharge on room charge, when I asked, they simple told me it was for the room! Restaurants get 5 stars although brunch for 2 was $120.00 so be prepared to pay to eat. The units are very large, our unit would have easily slept 6 comfortably. The marina view is nothing to write home about, It's a small cove with boats parked in it. The kitchens are stocked and ready to use with higher end appliances. There was also a stacked washer and dryer complete with detergent which we found useful. Nice to pack clean clothes before returning to the states.
The employees are the shining star, they are very friendly. I noticed this hospitality on the entire island and was very impressed with the hospitality we received everywhere we went. Lots of families staying here but quiet enough for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet