My husband and I recently returned from St Lucia. We stayed at The Landings for the first 5 nights of our trip. Gertrude and Anne Marie at the front desk were a breath of fresh air as soon as we arrived. They were so helpful and friendly. Made us feel welcomed as soon as we arrived. We were very happy with our room. A 2 bedroom 2.5 bath with amazing views of the ocean and the Beach Club Restaurant. The rooms actually surprised us. Beautiful rooms with high end appliances and fixtures. One of the nicest rooms we have had on travel. The Beach Club dining was great. The breakfast buffet that was included was an added surprise and bonus! As others have said, the food is somewhat limited, but we thought good none the less. Sherol was an absolute dear. She was always making sure that we were receiving good service and asking us what she could do for us. And she wasn't our waiter, she was the hostess! Cheryl who was serving us on the beach did a great job as well. Actually taking the time to talk and give us some tips on shopping. And finally, Alian at the Palms Bar was a real treat. Another employee with a big smile and always time to chat with us. He and my husband hit it off right away and he was making rum punches for 3 nights for us. I have never encountered so many awesome employees at one resort. I would recommend this resort to anyone really and would absolutely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet