We decided to take a family vacation this year and began intense research of various Caribbean islands. After reading lots of reviews and visiting hotel/resort websites, we sought out St. Lucia. Our three children, ages 7,5, and 3 could not have had a better time! We loved our time on the island and this is largely due to The Landings. From the helicopter ride from the airport to our first glance of The Landings, we knew we had chosen the right location for our family vacation. Our Villa, #231, was AMAZING!!! We had a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath unit and it did not disappoint. Everyone had plenty of room and the views from the balcony were beautiful. Our kids loved the beach and did not want to leave. The beach service was attentive and always engaging. From arrival to departure the staff, was very helpful, welcoming at every corner and made it a worry free vacation. Our kids had a great time in the Kids Club and loved Ms. Roselie! The breakfast at the Beach Club was ideal for our family and we enjoyed traveling to various restaurants around the island. A big thank you to Peter Willie for always making sure we had a driver that not only dropped us off but waited and picked us up. All the drivers offered lots of information about the island.
Since our return home, I have not stopped the praises for our family trip to the Landings as well as passing on the website information to friends!
As we begin to plan next year's family vacation, St. Lucia and the Landings have set a really high bar. We look forward to many return trips with our kids! Thank you for helping our family make amazing memories!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet