The Landings is, indeed a little gem in the Caribbean!
The photos on the website are quite true to the reality of the beautiful property. Our family of 5 spent a fabulous 8 days over our Spring Break here. would most def recommend to friends and return ourselves!
We have been fortunate in exploring many Caribbean islands, so here's how we felt that The Landings compared:
Beautiful! Modern, luxurious rooms. We had a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath unit in building 6. Very high-end. Absolutely no complaints about unit. (unit 602).
Extremely safe resort. Felt safe with kids (ages8 and 12) running back and forth between room and beach/pool. Never worried.
Quiet beach and pool. (And we were here during high season.) Such a delight to not have to get up at 6 am to save chairs by pool or beach. What a pleasure! And float mats. So nice.
To our surprise, buffet breakfast was included. We didn't expect it. Nice addition!
Staff was über-friendly and helpful.
So, here are our constructive critiscms to make this property 5+ stars: (let's get this place to a Ritz-Carlton. You are close)
Change up the menu. We sought out lunches elsewhere simply out of "menu fatigue!". You could maintain revenue by simply offering (and marketing) lunch specials. (dinner options, on other hand were great!)
Beach service was present, but could def use some more people. You are leaving $ on the table by not employing more people to service beach and pool.( this would certainly produce revenue.)
Room cleaning more consistent. You may or may not get refills of water, shampoo, etc.
Order more blue floaties. A cheap investment= big impact. Dispose of all the ripped ones on regular basis. Will make resort appear far classier.
Lastly, we used "Big Mike" to go over to Spinnakers several times. Figure out a way to formally include this to your guests' experience. How cool is it to go to lunch via motorboat???
Bravo to the landings for giving us a great family vacation. We hope to be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet