We just returned from 10 days (end of March til beginning of April) family vacation at The Landings and its been pure bliss every day. We had a 2 bedroom beachfront suite (1 bedroom for the adults, 1 bedroom for the 3 kids) with a beautiful view over the ocean (room #201), flowers and orchids in the foreground and a plunge pool right in front of our livingroom. The beach is ideal for young children as it is pure sand and no rocks, also very shallow so the kids can enjoy it by themselves easily. The service at the hotel is impeccable, i especially like to mention Brenda, Ophelia, Shane, Tim who made our stay pure heaven. Also everyone at front desk (sorry, i don't remember all the names anymore) were very helpful. We had booked halfboard which was the right decision as the food is really good and at 30 degrees Celcius you don't feel like eating the whole day. We had dinner at the Palms Restaurant as well and the quality was really top notch. We rented a car to do our own excursions to Jaelousie beach (very steep road, better take a 4x4) and Hotel Chocolat to make our own chocolat, but also booked tours using the hotel. The whale and dolphin watch cruise using the Exodus-Team was perfect. Saw about 50 dolphins and a humpback right next to the boat. All in all a vacation in paradise we'd love to repeat soon.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jetsetter, Regatta Hotels, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.