Just spent a week over spring break with our two teens and family friends at the Landings on St. Lucia. I have to say, it was one of our top vacations yet. The resort was beautiful and the service was excellent. Keep in mind that everyone is on island time, so nothing happens lickety split, but you're on vacation, remember?
We stayed in a two bedroom harbor villa near the lobby. It was a bit of a walk to the beach and Beach Club restaurant, but the walk was lovely and you could get a golf cart ride if you preferred. Employees were attentive and friendly. Sheryl took care of us at the beach where drinks, snacks and meals were readily available, or it was a few steps to the restaurant. There was a breakfast buffet daily which was included in our package. There was also a buffet most evenings and Sunday Brunch, some pricier than others but always delicious. You could also order off the menu any time.
We ate dinner at The Palms at the Landing which was wonderful. Small dining room with very personalized service and delicious food.
We had some beach days lounging and enjoying several activities, including jet skiing, snorkeling or just lounging on rafts provided by the hotel. The water was lovely, warm and clear.
We took some adventures, zip lining, atvs through a banana plantation and 1/2 day deep sea fishing. We caught yellow fin tuna which the crew filleted for us and we brought back to our villa. For a reasonable fee, Jamarl who works at the Beach Club, came to our villa and prepared the best meal we had in St. Lucia. I would definitely recommend this, whether you catch the fish or the hotel provides the entree. Definitely worth the price and a great experience. Jamarl is an awesome chef; he even prepared kid friendly food for our younger guests.
The sunsets were incredible and able to be viewed beachside or from the restaurant enjoying dinner and/or drinks.
All in all, this ranks as one of our best vacations and we will definitely return as soon as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet