I just returned from The Landings. This is a beautiful condominium style property that is fairly secluded with a lovely large beach. We had a 3 bedroom 3 1/2 bath unit that was spectacular in every way. The rest of the property is lovely and the grounds a well cared for. The Gym is great.
Why isn't this place a 5 star property? Many reasons!
-A secluded condo property with a closed gift/food/sun lotion store is not helpful to it's customers. $20.00 each way by cab to the nearest store in Rodney Hieghts to by lotion or for something to put in the fridge. The friends we met while there could not believe it.
-Concierge desk but no Concierge. We asked the fill-in guy about a few resturants and he told us "I don't know about the resturants, I'm to poor to eat out". Sorry Management, don't put a kid on the desk if he doesn't know what he's doing.
- Beautiful large decks- Birds love to hang out on our deck fans and leave their debris. We complained that it would have to be picked up daily, but it wasn't.
There is more but... I really did enjoy The Landings but I think the Management needs to work out some basic issues and get a first class store in there for it's customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Splendia, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet