If you are looking for a quiet, luxury resort, this is the one. It is ideal for families (our unit was 3 bedrooms with a huge balcony, Jacuzzi, full gourmet kitchen and laundry room). It is staffed with first-class staff. Every other Carribean resort should send their staff to The Landings to be trained! We experienced a staff made up of people who went out of their way to make our holiday special. Everyone is kind and gracious.
The Palms restaurant was superb, as was the more casual beach buffet. We did enjoy having a kitchen as our kids are young and a few meals in the room made it easier on us.
The beach is clean, beautiful and quiet. many chairs and umbrellas are available.
From the check-in (where rum punches are served to you), we knew we were in for a great holiday. The Landings is a special place. It may be too quiet for young couples (or for families with teens who need stimulating entertainment 24-7), but it is MADE for those who want a restful, relaxing, premium, unpretentious luxury resort. Families will adore it.
What a great spring break! We will return to this world-class resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet