My husband and I, along with our 2 sons 20 and 22 just get back from a wonderful stay at The Landings in St. Lucia. Upon arriving at this complex we were graciously greeted by staff when we got out of the cab and helped with our luggage. While my husband checked in, which was an extremely easy process we were given a complimentary rum punch drink and then driven to our room. Our condo was 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths and all the rooms were nicely appointed. We were extremely happy with the room. The breakfast buffet was included in our room rate and it was great and the restaurant staff is most gracious and accommodating. We also ate in the Beach restaurant at The Landings for dinner several times and we enjoyed it. The service was sometimes slow but hey you are in the Islands to relax!! The beach is well kept and you never have trouble finding a lounge chair with an umbrella!! We found that the employees at this resort are all so friendly and helpful. We loved our stay at The Landings and in St. Lucia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Amex, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet