Stayed here for a few days with wife & teenage son. The resort is in a great location, has a beautiful beach, and there is plenty to do activity-wise. Rooms were very well-appointed, spacious, and exceptionally clean.
We did have some issues, however. The food was good if not great, and service was a bit on the slow side (even for St Lucia). We had some maintenance issues as well. Several ceiling fans in our unit were malfunctioning - either the remote didn't work so we couldn't change the speed, or they would not come on at all. We also had burned out overhead light that was noted on check-in but never fixed.
Their concierge service was spotty as well. For example, while our departure ride to the airport was a nice ride in a comfortable vehicle with a friendly driver, we were charged extra at the airport for a 1-hour stop at the Castries market. I thought that was covered by the fee I paid on check-out, so I had no money to pay him - I had to run to the ATM at the airport to get the driver extra cash. They also booked an activity on the wrong day for us; thankfully we were able to fix it that morning.
All-in-all an excellent resort that could stand a bit of a brush-up on the details. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet