I went there with my wife and two teenagers. We really enjoyed the stay. We were in a 3 bedrooms seaview suite (upgraded from 2 bedroom seaview suite) and the place is really very nice, both beachfront and appartment which was equiped with very high standard furniture (beds, bathrooms, kitchen and Miele equipments). The service was also friendly.
Improvements areas : mosquitos : we would have liked that the hotel organises a daily spray outside (as we have seen in other places in the carribean) and the fact that the place is still under partially construction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet