My wife and I recently returned from a week long stay at the Landings. This place could be great in a year or two but they have a long way to go. The beachfront setting is as good as it gets and the rooms are not bad (we stayed in a beachfront 2 bedroom). The service on the beach and at the Beach Bar is awful at best. We would wait 20-30 minutes for anything we ordered and three times it never showed up at all. Staff was very friendly but either not trained well or just not capable of delivering high end service. The beach chairs were also covered in plastic on our first day. I took the plastic off of our two chairs and 20 minutes later there was staff swarming the beach removing from the rest of the chairs. The food at the Beach Bar and at the Palms is quite good when you actually get it. Back to the rooms, we had a nice looking room but both shower doors barely opened cause they were stuck on the floor. We also had large cracks in the drywall that you would never see at a high end resort.
Overall a pleasant stay. If you want to charge high end prices you need to deliver a high end experience, The Landings is not there yet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet