Our family just returned from a nearly week-long stay at The Landings, and I'm already looking forward to returning!
Due to a flight delay, our vacation was cut short by a day. Anna and Carina did a fantastic job of rebooking our excursions accordingly -- without their help, I'm certain we would not have had the opportunity to go sailing with Jus' Sail, which was our absolute favorite part of the trip! Side note on the sailing -- do the private half-day or full-day sail with Jus' Sail (http://www.jussail.com). I promise you won't regret it! As a person who was more than a bit apprehensive about spending a half of a day on a boat (I'm not a water person at all!), it was truly the most relaxing, wonderful experience ever!
Anyway, back to the hotel...The Landings is every bit as beautiful as it appears on the website -- the rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated, the grounds are stunning, and the beach is paradise! I was especially pleased that I could do a quick load of laundry without a fuss, and cook a meal or two as we tend to find eating out three times a day pretty tiresome. We had a third-floor room with a harbor view, although we could also see the beach (obstructed...but seriously, ask me if I cared?! :) from our room as well.
The Landings is also a great place for kids -- our eight-year-old met a friend on the beach and played for hours! She also had a great time just hanging out in the plunge pool on our balcony (worth it!). All in all, the perfect hotel, and the perfect vacation. I'm ready to go back...right now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet