We were upgraded to a three bedroom suite facing the harbor upon arrival and it was perfect. The balcony was huge and the hot tub was already warmed up and ready when we arrived. The food was a little on the high side, but it was good. We chose the breakfast inclusive plan and had a huge breakfast every morning overlooking the ocean. I agree that it is set up more like a condo complex, but I liked having the washer/dryer and full kitchen- with top of the line appliances. Rodney Bay is technically within walking distance, but it's a bit of a hike. We drove there and stocked up on snacks at the grocery store- very nice, well stocked and clean. Rodney Bay has everything from Burger King and KFC, to really nice restaurants and even a good casino (I won $200 on blackjack!) I only ate at the beachside restaurant at the Landings, but heard the nice restaurant was good. I also didn't use the spa because we were busy every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet