I loved St. Lucia but the Landings is truly a condominium complex, not a luxury hotel. Tis has pros and cons. The lobby was beautiful and the bathrooms, but the furnishings were definitely not 5 star quality. The people there were amazing and the beach spectacular but I was disappointed that there was no store on site and the restaurant was only intermittently open. Also there were supposed to be free water activities-no one ever told us about any of that. I also did not feel 100% safe as we were next to a large park and people seemed to wander in and out of the property.
People should also be aware that it is 90 minutes- 2 hours to the airport, and the transportation extremely expensive. The Landings should provide transportation free as well as free transport to Rodney Bay,particularly as the restaurant is rarely open.
While we had a great time, I felt it was overpriced for the amenities provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet