This was my family's first adult vacation together. My parents, my sister, and myself were so excited about spending a week in paradise together. We plan the vacation six months in advanced. The added bonus is my sister lives in Houston, so we don't get to see her as often as would like. The trip for me and my parents started out rocky because our flight was delayed due to weather conditions so we ended up spending the night in Miami. I called the hotel to inform them of our delay and my sister arrival. My sister flight was on time and she spend the first night at the Landings by herself. The staff took excellent care of her. When we arrived the next day they greeted us with smiles, rum punch, and mentioned my sister by name. She had already made friends staff and they kept her entertained in our absence. We found her lounging by the hot tube, fully relaxed and satisfied.
We booked the grand harbor 3 bedroom suite, and I only have one word to described it. WONDERFUL! The views for the back and front balconies are breathtaking. The suite was clean and beautifully decorated. My father prefers cooking to eating out so the fully functional kitchen was great. The suite layout was great. We had enough room to hang out together and enjoy each other company or hang out in our own area of the suite and enjoy some quiet time. We are definitely coming back to St. Lucia and The Landings is our resort of choice.
The beach was literally only a few steps away from our room. We found the walk around the harbor enjoyable and relaxing. There wasn't enough time to due everything we would have to do. The food was good but the selection was limited. The service was outstanding, everyone was very accommodating and eager to please. We booked a number of excursion through concierge and tour guides were courteous and welcoming.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.