The family just returned from the best vacation we have taken to date. We have only been back two days and already are figuring out how quickly we can return to the Landings. The staff was terrific and very accommodating. Manager's Reception offered an opportunity to meet the Landings Senior Staff and other guests/owners. Chef Pat and her team delivered top notch breakfast/lunch/dinner and Xavier provided a great atmosphere at the Beachside restaurant including a fantastic show put on by a fire-eating quartet. Most memorable experience and we highly recommend it to families/couples/friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet