We spent a month there in November. Not a busy time of year, but it suited us down to the ground. Each Tuesday there is a free Manager’s cocktail party which gives you an opportunity to meet other guests. On Friday there is happy hour with drinks at half price and live music. Get there at 5.30 , grab a bear and watch the sun go down. .
Fantastic accommodation great staff and wonderful beach. Would recommend to couples and families. The Hotel is about 2 miles from Rodney Bay where there is a good selection of restaurants and shops. The Landings really is a special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet