My wife and I spent 8 days here in the fall and had a great time. The accommodations were great and Rodney Bay is beautiful, but the most impressive thing was the friendliness of the staff. And I do mean everyone from the manager to the housekeepers. We felt we were among friends and they seemed genuinely sad to see us leave.
Dining, especially breakfast was truly enjoyable at the Beach Club. In truth it was the setting and the staff that made even this memorable. The food itself was uneven. I had the best hamburger I have ever had anywhere, and the worst waffles/pancakes I have ever had also.
The only negative was that the only room I could hook up to the internet in was the bedroom. That was inconvenient but a small thing in our overall experience. We had a great time, would love to go back and in fact have already recommended The Landings to someone planning a trip to St. Lucia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Splendia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet