My husband and I spent 6 wonderful days at The Landings St Lucia recently. Everything was just perfect. We were given an amazing 2 bedroom villa right on the beach. The villa was very spacious, clean, comfortable and very well designed. it consisted of a fully fitted kitchen,.two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, separate WC with washer/dryer. The service was excellent and the staff were very attentive from Reservations, Reception Desk, Housekeeping, Spa and Restaurant. . We felt so at home as soon as we arrived. Apart from the beach there were two swimming pools and the hotel is set around a Marina. Although a complex everything was near to each other. Obviously a lot of thought and hard work was put into the development of the Landings so that its guests will have a relaxing, luxury holiday. Kyle,The Manager runs a very professional hotel whilst keeping his staff happy and therefore his guests. I would definitely return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet