If you're looking for low-key luxury, this is the place for you. I went to St. Lucia on a girls' trip to rejuvenate, relax and celebrate going to grad school. Granted, it was a while ago (tripadvisor wouldn't let me go back a year later) , but I would highly recommend going here. The Landings promotes itself as luxury and it definitely is. Our transfer from the airport to the resort stopped along the way so we could take pictures. The staff is extremely nice and attentive without being over-bearing. They try and make your every wish come true. The rooms are beautiful, made with the best materials.The kitchen comes stocked with the essential cookware and they will take you to the grocery store. Granted, the food is expensive, but we did get rum to make wonderful rum punches in the provided blender in our kitchen to take with us to the beach. The water sports staff is incredible and super nice. They got us started with kayaking and took us out on the catamaran when things got slow. They were very reassuring and attentive since not everyone in our party could swim. We didn't see many kids at this resort. The area is a bit removed from things, but staff arranged for a car to take us to a popular black party where locals are selling traditional food at food stands and you will find locals and tourists mingling and dancing with a large speaker in the street. I'd definitely suggest another location if you're looking for night life. However, if you're looking for luxury and relaxation, this is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet