I stayed at The Landings in St. Lucia in June. When I walked into my room, it was a WOW. I had one of the two bedroom suites in this all-suites resort. It was beautiful. It had a little kitchen, a dining area, two beautiful terraces, one with a jacuzzi and the other with a view of the beach. I didn't want to leave the room.
This is a perfect resort if you want to chill and not have the distractions of activities. It is very quite, which I am not a fan of, but there are a lot of people who like that. I say they need some tropical excitment there just to stir things up and make you feel like you are away. The staff was very nice and the food was pretty good. I will say that I did visit during their off season, but I can't think it would be drastically different during the busy season from what I was told by the staff who works there.
The drive to the resort was a bit long, but full of color. The roads are, let's say, let the locals drive. Don't rent a car. I am not of the faint of heart, but I was white-knuckling it all the way to the hotel and I wasn't driving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet