Just returned last night from a week at The Landings St. Lucia. We had a two bedroom, 2 1/2 bath with washer and dryer and full kitchen. The ocean view was spectacular. The bedding was cozy, the suite roomy - no complaints. We were close to the Beach Club restaurant and the beach. The beach is not very long but just beautiful. The resort is nestled between the most majestic mountains. We went water skiing and snorkeling right there and hiking up pigeon mountain. We ate several times at the Beach Club (they will bring lunch right to the beach if you prefer). The grouper was very good. We also ate at three local restaurants in Rodney Bay (a short cab ride away), Big Chef, Fire Grille and Chef Xavier - all were very good.
One thing to note, if you fly into Hewonorra Airport, it is almost a 2 hour ride to the resort. I highly recommend a helicopter tour that will get you to the closer airport in roughly 20-30 mins., and then the drive is not long at all. We did this on the way home and it was really fun.
All in all - the location is beautiful, the staff very nice and accommodating and the resort lovely. We hope to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet