This is our second visit here in four years. This is a little bit of paradise. The accommodation is second to none, we had a three bed ocean view apartment with a hot tub and the view out across the ocean is breathtaking. My only criticism would be the inconsistency in the restaurant at breakfast, that said we were in the Caribbean and you just have to chill! Just don't tell too many people about this secret place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet