My husband and I enjoyed our honeymoon at The Landings October 9-17th. I can't say enough how wonderful it was to stay here. The resort is peaceful and quiet, we upgraded to Ocean view room (highly recommended). The staff was amazing! We went during off season and enjoyed the serenity for sure. The rooms were clean, loved the grocery service,how easy it was to book excursions and how helpful the staff was. We were delighted by the food, it was amazing at both The Palms and The Beach Club. Loved the room service option. The spa was also amazing. We would highly recommend The Landings and we would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet