My wife and I were looking for a quiet, service driven hotel with excellent accommodation. This is exactly what we received. I cannot over emphasise the friendliness of all the staff at The Landings. Nothing was ever too much trouble whether it was to do with the room, or in the restaurant as my wife is a vegetarian.
The room was really an apartment and very spacious comprising of two bedrooms, three bathrooms, a fully fitted kitchen, and facing the ocean. Very nice indeed.
Every facility was available to us although as the hotel was very quiet, one of the restaurants was not open every night. The food served in the brasserie style restaurant was always of a high standard and at a reasonable price. We used the gym daily, and generally the equipment is of a high spec although the treadmills look a little tired.
If I was being ultra critical, there are two things that I would point out to the picky visitor: Firstly, the air conditioning unit in the apartment was leaking a little, and the ceiling carried a watermark. Secondly, this is a resort hotel comprised of mainly privately purchased apartments. Some of the apartments are still under construction and whilst we didn't experience any noise whatsoever, they were clearly visible from many parts of the hotel.
The most important question I ask myself when I visit a hotel is would I go back? The answer is, we will definitely revisit The Landings
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet