First arrived and where pleasantly pleased to have been upgraded to a 2 bedroom 3 bathroom balcony ocean view. Given its the off season and there really wasnt anyone there they still operated as a full service hotel and were happy to upgrade us. The beach is amazing but first I want to recommend one outstanding service that this hotel provides. I met a man named Peter Willie who set up an entire day that would have been wasted Sunday on our trip. Introduced us to owin Antoine owner of Off The Beaten path taxi and tours, He made every experience through out the day to safire 10x better. Not only does he drive 1 of 4 dodge magnums on the island 'turns heads' but he is very knowledgeable and knows the island inside out. Not to often do you have a taxi/tour guide who jumps in the water falls with you. If you stay definitely call him it will make your trip!!!! There is plenty to do here if you like snorkeling I recommend you bring gear and snorkel the reef near pigeon island an old 1700 fort built by the British. 5 mins away from hotel they drive you buy boat my last day pigeon island was closed so my hotel dropped my off in the ocean and me and my g/f snorkeled and collected dead coral and picked us up 2 hours before checkout. They offer top service and great food never mind beautiful from inside out definitely I reccomendation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, Regatta Hotels and Venere so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet