Many years ago I spent a few months in St. Lucia, so when it was time to book my holiday this year I decided it was time to re visit one of my favourite places in the world again. The Rodney Bay area has a special place in my heart... I've been to a lot of nice beach areas around the globe, but Rodney Bay has something special. I booked my stay at The Landings and had one of the best experiences you could possibly have on this island, no kidding! Thank you to all the management and staff! The staff were very friendly, helpful and competent. The food and drinks were fabulous. The views from the rooms is nothing short of stunning, making it one of the most romantic places you will find. The property has a very new, modern feel. Wait till you see the sunsets from the open air beach club! The rooms and villas are top notch with nice, classy finishings making you feel totally at home. There's lots to do for activities, both in the water and out of the water as well. Simply an amazing experience!!!
I have to share another experience. I met two couples on the beach at the Landings who had a rough start to their vacation that began at other resorts. My advice... keep in mind that while St Lucia is truly a paradise, there are a some resorts in St. Lucia that are getting a bit "tired". Anyhow, both couples arrived in St. Lucia a few days prior to my arrival and had booked into 2 different resorts in the general area. They were very disappointed with "other" choices and one couple even contemplated flying home after 24 hours. Luckily, they had both called the Landings to try and salvage their vacations, where the staff immediately accommodated them by taking them in and turning their vacations into amazing experiences. I became good friends with these folks and it was nice to see the smiles on their faces for the remainder of their stay in St. Lucia.
What more can i say about The Landings... the management and staff genuinely want to make sure you have a fantastic St. Lucia vacation experience! No doubt I will return to St Lucia one day again, and I will be staying at The Landings!!! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Splendia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet