Having been in St. Lucia before I decided that the Landings was going to be the final leg of our 10 day honeymoon. We booked 3 nights through travelocity and the experience was perfect. Driving into the landings main gate and walking through the glass doors into the lobby is a overwhelming experience. This hotel is in a class of it's own in St. Lucia and offers everything even the most concerning North American traveler could ask for. The staff upgraded us to a 2 bedroom suite from a 1 bedroom which must have been double the size of our apartment at home. The beach is well kept and offers fantastic views of Rodney Bay. Both the restaurants (The Beach Bar and The Palms) while North American priced are of great quality and were willing to bend over backwards for my wife's gluten free dietary needs. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a five star Caribbean getaway. Do be aware the hotel is just off the local bus route and as such walking into Gros Islet or taking a taxi are really the only methods of transportation if one is not renting a car. Thank you The Landings for making the final nights of our honeymoon the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet