We booked The Landings through "Caribtours" a private UK travel company (accommodation included breakfast). We are a family of four (with 2 students) and as this could be a last family holiday together we wanted one to remember and we were not disappointed! First thanks to the girls at Caribtours for the initial recommendation which was spot on for our needs and secondly thanks to all the staff at The Landings for making our holiday memorable. Our accommodation was fantastic; we had a three bedroom apartment with a view over the marina. All the rooms are superbly equipped, each bedroom has its own bathroom and the kitchen has everything you need giving you the option of eating in if you do not want to use the restaurants on site or travel to Rodney Bay. The lounge/diner is a large size with very comfortable furniture. The apartment also had a washer and dryer which is essential for longer stays. All rooms have A/C and ceiling fans and the patio is equipped with table, chairs and loungers. On the activity side we used the Spa which my wife and daughter say was wonderful, the gym is well equipped, the staff at the beach provide all sorts of help with water sports. Get Milo to take you over to Pigeon Island for snorkelling, it is a quick 3 minute ride by motor boat. Beach is pretty with views of Rodney Bay and Pigeon Island and the Beach bar is close at hand as is one of the 3 pools if you fancy switching quickly between beach and pool. I would not hesitate to recommend The Landings to anyone that is considering St Lucia as a holiday destination.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Orbitz, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Venere, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.