We stayed at 'The Landings' for a week during August for a wedding. We are a family of five with three children aged 12, 10 and 6 years and we went with another couple. Our apartment was fantastic, two bedrooms including a 'roll away bed' which was of equal size and height to the two other single beds. The apartment had everything we could wish for, including a washer and dryer, which was very handy! It was modern, clean and we all loved the jacuzzi, we had a wonderfull view over the pool, sea and harbour. The food was lovely, the facillities were great, including snorkells, masks, sailing boats etc. Three swimming pools. The wedding was perfect and so romantic. The spa was out of this world! The staff were amazing, the nicest people I have ever met, nothing was too much trouble, they were all warm and friendly, they were full of local knowledge, so we were able to take in all the local activities such as the cricket and the local street party which was well worth a visit! We will definatley visit again and will not think twice about staying at The Landings! A special thanks to Brenda, Robson, Angela (the nicest wedding planner!), Lambert (for the street party knowledge), Sydel, Tamar, Jaclyn, Jamie, Ophelia, Natalie (for a fantastic massage) and Noe (for driving us everywhere) and Millo, thanks for the cricket! and all the other staff who made our holiday the best ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet