My sister and I do a one week vacation together every year. We arrived at The Landings in St. Lucia in July and immediately fell in love with it. Our suite was beautiful and the beach, pools and restaurants superb. We even had our own personal jacuzzi on our patio! One of The Landings biggest assets is their wonderful staff. Everyone is so friendly and kind - we felt like we were at a big family reunion. I must make special mention of the General Manager, Lyle Pauls, and the Front Desk Manager, Anna-Maria Noelien, who were just so welcoming. We have traveled to several Caribbean islands in the past, but The Landings is going to become our yearly retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Regatta Hotels, Splendia, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet