The landings got my booking wrong but as they had fitted us in last minute I am not wishing to complain about that.
The service is slow but friendly. The on-site restaurants expensive.
On arrival we went to the bar for a cold drink. We were shown immediately to a table and then all the staff disappeared. We were the only 2 people in the beach bar. After 20mins I got up and found a waitress and asked for 2 lime squash. After 30 mins we got the lime squash. Its a joke, no customers but many staff milling around but all of them avoiding eye contact and not responding when you gesture to them for service.
The apartments and modern and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landings is St. Lucia's premiere beach resort featuring one, two and three-bedroom all suite villas. Accomodations include full kitches, state-of-the-art amenities, private terraces and personal plunge pools. The resort offers, beachfront dining, a full array of water activities, 80-slip yacht harbor and Soleil Spa. Free Internet Beach Largest Suites north of St. Lucia ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Landings St. Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landings St. Lucia, a Rock Hotel Castries
- The Landings St. Lucia Gros Islet