“We were treated very well, the owners and staff are very accommodating” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Alize Inn

Save Saved
You added Alize Inn to your Saves list
Alize Inn
3.0 of 5 Inn   |   Mongiraud, Gros Islet, St. Lucia   |
Ranked #12 of 17 Gros Islet B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“We were treated very well, the owners and staff are very accommodating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

We stayed at Alize Inn from the 29 July until the 12th of August 2011. From the moment we arrived we were shown great hospitality, all our needs were meet. We travelled with two teenagers and two children aged 3 and 5 and all were content and happy with the facilities and the food. The rooms we occupied, which were three in total were amazing, big comfortable beds, very clean and tidy everything that you would require and need was at hand I loved the showers. After a long relaxing day at Reduit beach the children enjoyed chilling and relaxing watching satellite television. As I had two young children I was offered a kitchenette which was more practical for me, for when I could not make it in time for breakfast. it has a big fridge, micro wave, kettle, some light refreshments, new modern pots and pans cups saucers iron and iron board and plus all the other amenities mention on the site. The location was ideal you was only a short ride to the gorgeous beach and Rodney bay where you will be spoilt for choice with restaurants and bars and super markets. The shopping mall is also a great place to visit. The taxi service and buses are always on time and the people extremely friendly and helpful. I do not often visit the same place twice however in this case I will be returning twice next year. for the jazz festival in May and for the annual family holiday in July when I will be staying a little longer. The only problem I had was wishing I could stay an extra week! highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

15 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
San Fernando, Trinidad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2010

Excellent Service, My wife and I stayed at the Alize Inn Hotel for our vacation. We were met with a a clean room and courteous service. There is a mini fridge in the room, a KING size bed, desk, rocking chair, closet, cable television, alarm clock, lamps and air condition. They provide an excellent breakfast with fruit, coffee/tea, juice, toast and other stuff. This hotel is about 5 minutes from the Rodney bay Mall and about 10 min from Castries. I recommend this place 100%

Jason & Shirnette Charles (Trinidad and Tobago)

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Oxford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2009

The owners are very friendly and accomodating who speak fluent english and french. Ofen late for breakfast but the owners would aowys prepare us something diffenrnt and nice to eat.

The room was very clean and spacious, with AC fridge,TV,Radio,mini and seperate bathroom. There is also pleanty of closet space and a very big comfy double bed with a nice balconly which over looks some of the island

The Inn is not far from the city of Gros Islet or Rodney Bay which are both apx 5/10 mins driving. The Inn is located on a main road which is great if you do not have a car as the local buses and vans run right outside this location. The traffic from the main road is not a disturbance as the Alize Inn is up a hill off the main road.

The big comfy bed is amazing and is one of the best features along with the view from the balcony. I didnt find any faults in this accomodation but did find the drive up to the Inn a little tricky in the rain. However I did find a great reliable taxi for the days I did not have a car who was a great tour guide tel no [--]

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Alize Inn? Share your experiences!