This place has its ups and downs. It is in a real neighborhood as opposed to the tourist strip. Walking distance to the Jump Up party on Friday night. 15-20 Minute walk to Rodney Bay, THE place to be after sunset. Staff was mostly friendly. That said, it's not really that nice, equipment is kinda old, and one of the windows in the room didn't open (the room has AC but I am a windows open guy), and there was a leak in one of the walls on the side. The beds were basic but I found them very comfortable. For a group of 3 young guys (<25) looking to party it was fine, but there are other places in the area close by, and I would give them a shot first before going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stephanie's is a small hotel situated in the Rodney Bay Gros Islet strategically located in the north of the island, the home of St. Lucia's premier nightclubs , sports bar and popular restaurants . We are in the heart of all major activities and attractions and only walking distance to all venues such as :- shopping Centres, night clubs, restaurants, Gros Islet Friday night street Party, Historic Fort Rodney at Pigeon Island (home of the Jazz Festival) The Rodney Bay Marina (where the Atlantic Rally for Cruisers culminates) perfect for a stay ashore while hauling your boat in the Rodney Bay Marina, beaches, churches , the Beasejour Cricket Stadium, Car Rentals, Medical Center and the Fire and Gros Islet Police Station 15 minutes drive from the George F.L Charles Air port and 90 minutes drive from Hewanorra International Air port ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Stephanie's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stephanies Hotel Gros Islet
- Stephanie's Hotel St. Lucia/Gros Islet