As a solo traveler who stays off the beaten path, this hotel was a suitable stay within my budget. Although a hot shower is a trickle, I have real no complaints. If you're seeking a resort experience, try Sandals. If you need a safe place to sleep 7 hrs and a great location to walk to the Marina for breakfast or drinks, the Friday night street dance, or easy bus access to Castries or Rodney Bay, I really found it accessible and authentic. I also enjoyed waking up dancing to music tunes from neighbouring houses and one morning, steel drums! The staff were helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stephanie's is a small hotel situated in the Rodney Bay Gros Islet strategically located in the north of the island, the home of St. Lucia's premier nightclubs , sports bar and popular restaurants . We are in the heart of all major activities and attractions and only walking distance to all venues such as :- shopping Centres, night clubs, restaurants, Gros Islet Friday night street Party, Historic Fort Rodney at Pigeon Island (home of the Jazz Festival) The Rodney Bay Marina (where the Atlantic Rally for Cruisers culminates) perfect for a stay ashore while hauling your boat in the Rodney Bay Marina, beaches, churches , the Beasejour Cricket Stadium, Car Rentals, Medical Center and the Fire and Gros Islet Police Station 15 minutes drive from the George F.L Charles Air port and 90 minutes drive from Hewanorra International Air port ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Stephanie's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stephanies Hotel Gros Islet
- Stephanie's Hotel St. Lucia/Gros Islet