Had a great time staying at Coco Palm with first impressions of extremely friendly and welcoming staff. Our room was a good size, clean but not particularly luxurious with a garden view. The pool area was nice and relaxing, although the water was a bit bracing, with a good screening of trees and plants making it feel ideally secluded considering its location with the Rodney Bay area. Perhaps the pool could benefit from having a jacuzzi added (i heard several comments about this from other guests). The bar/restaurant area was great and we thought the breakfast was particularly good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coco Palm in St. Lucia, an Award-Winning Boutique Hotel with classic Caribbean French Creole décor and modern amenities offers value without compromise.From the moment you arrive you’ll be impressed by our level of personal service and warm hospitality by our Saint Lucian owned and managed Team. Equally impressive are our stylish rooms and suites, and the authentic creole and international cuisine at KoKo Cabana Caribbean Bistro with Trinidadian Chef Richardson's specialty dishes along with newly introduced All Inclusive plan. Coco Beauty Clinic, gym and complimentary Wi-Fi along with being centrally located in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, just steps from the white sand Reduit Beach, shops, bars and casino, have made Coco Palm the preferred choice for business or pleasure and creating a strong repeat guest of Coco Club family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coco Palm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Palm Hotel Gros Islet
- Hotel Coco Palm
- Coco Palm St Lucia
- Coco Palm Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet