Arriving at Coco Palm Resort was a breeze, the Check-in staff we're ready for my arrival offering me a complementary drink, and after a long Flight from London this was just what I needed to start my vacation.
I had a garden suite Room that was perfect, Clean, Classy and Comfortable only minus the TV is not a flat Screen however I was on vacation so it did not bother me.
In Total I stayed at Coco Palm for just over a week.
The Staff at all levels Maid to Waiters are exceptionally polite and willing to go the extra mile to make your vacation perfect and stress free. (The maids will spray your room for mosquito, which is a big plus also fresh flower’s in your room)
The hotel has a new menu, which taste amazing with something for all taste buds. (The Prawns are to die for and fresh juices)
I had a few spa treatments value for money and excellent results.
I had the pleasure to go on a boat cruise organised by the hotel, which has just started. It was a fantastic experience, very well organised plus I got to meet other guest.
Location is Perfect, 3-5 Minute walk to the beach loads of places to eat, bars and shopping.
Transportation is not an issue with access to local taxis, or if you want to do as the locals, which I did get the bus, a great experience to the town centre.
The Wi-Fi at this resort was probably better then my own house which was a big shock, it was never down always had a good connection.
Having stayed at other hotels on the island perhaps rated more luxurious, this resort is the best so far due to the extra touch's the staff make that adds to ones vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Palm Hotel Gros Islet
- Coco Palm Hotel
- Hotel Coco Palm
- Coco Palm St Lucia
- Coco Palm Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coco Palm in St. Lucia, is an Award-Winning Boutique Hotel, with classic Caribbean French Creole décor and modern amenities. Coco Palm gives you value without compromise.From the moment you arrive you’ll be impressed by our level of personal service – provided by your own personal concierge. Equally impressive are our stylish rooms and suites, and the Island cuisine at our Ti Bananne Caribbean Bistro.Centrally located in Rodney Bay Village, just steps from a perfect white sand beach, the Coco Palm is the St. Lucia hotel you’ll want to return to – again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Coco Palm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.