Just returned home after staying at the Coco Palm for two weeks. We stayed in a garden view room at the back of the hotel - nice and quiet. All the staff are friendly and helpful - Simone kept our room spotless and put fresh flowers on our bed every night. Big thanks to Peppy who helped us to plan our trips and helped to make our holiday extra-special. (Love you Peppy)
We we're there on a bed and breakfast basis which we would recommend as there are so many fantastic restaurants just a few minutes walk away. Our favourite was Chef Xavier (don't be put you off by the fact that it is located in the Mall) the food here is sublime. We also ate at Buzz, The Edge, The Spice of India (best Indian food ever), Delirious and Tapas on the Bay and we would recommend them all. We also took a taxi to Casteries to have dinner at the much recommended Coalpot which was also excellent but the $50 US taxi fare made it quite expensive.
We would recommend the Friday night "Jump up" at Gros Islet for the experience, Pigeon Island for the history and the beach and the Dasheene restaurant at the Ladera resort for the views of the Pitons.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Palm Hotel Gros Islet
- Coco Palm Hotel
- Hotel Coco Palm
- Coco Palm St Lucia
- Coco Palm Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coco Palm in St. Lucia, an Award-Winning Boutique Hotel with classic Caribbean French Creole décor and modern amenities offers value without compromise.From the moment you arrive you’ll be impressed by our level of personal service and warm hospitality by our Saint Lucian owned and managed Team. Equally impressive are our stylish rooms and suites, and the authentic creole and international cuisine at KoKo Cabana Caribbean Bistro with Trinidadian Chef Richardson's specialty dishes along with newly introduced All Inclusive plan. Coco Beauty Clinic, gym and complimentary Wi-Fi along with being centrally located in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, just steps from the white sand Reduit Beach, shops, bars and casino, have made Coco Palm the preferred choice for business or pleasure and creating a strong repeat guest of Coco Club family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Coco Palm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.