We stayed at Coco Palm for my husband’s birthday weekend celebration! All I can say is ‘WOW!’
From the reservation process to making birthday arrangement with Diana, our Host; to the attention given during our stay, the level of service provided was simply outstanding!
Coco Palm certainly redefines Caribbean hospitality service standards! The person who does their customer service training has done a fabulous job indeed!
Our room was beautifully decorated with flowers on the bed spelling out ‘’Happy Birthday’’ along with a greeting sign and balloons. We also received a complimentary bottle of bubbly with a card signed by the staff!
I had pre-ordered a birthday cake from their kitchen and it was delivered on the day & time I had requested it and it was simply scrumptious! Denver, who brought the cake to our room even sang the birthday song –a very nice touch!
What we love about Coco Palm: Everything!!
The rooms are very relaxing, tastefully decorated with comfy beds. The garden view rooms offer abit more privacy and peace than the pool-view rooms.
The pool is great for families as it has a wide step-down area for sitting/floating. It's fun with the different sections and only 4ft deep throughout. It was always impeccably clean including the surrounding grounds and gardens.
The bar staff are excellent at remembering your drink-of-choice and happily change the sports channels to your preference (which my husband loved as he could watch cricket on one screen while catching up on the football on the other!).
The quality of food in the restaurant is really fine and the servers’ service and smiles were delightful. We enjoyed the freshly prepared daily juices – from passion fruit to grapefruit. The daily breakfast buffet is quite generous in offering with local options in addition to the usual international fare.
I highly recommend the Sunday buffet lunch (or ordering from the menu) which is accompanied by the sweet sounds of Steel pan! The group played Happy Birthday to my husband during lunch which was an unexpected and thoughtful request by the staff.
Thanks to everyone at Coco Palm…especially Diana, Denver and Claudine who made our weekend stay so memorable and enjoyable!
You’re our new favourite hotel in Castries, St. Lucia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coco Palm in St. Lucia, an Award-Winning Boutique Hotel with classic Caribbean French Creole décor and modern amenities offers value without compromise.From the moment you arrive you’ll be impressed by our level of personal service and warm hospitality by our Saint Lucian owned and managed Team. Equally impressive are our stylish rooms and suites, and the authentic creole and international cuisine at KoKo Cabana Caribbean Bistro with Trinidadian Chef Richardson's specialty dishes along with newly introduced All Inclusive plan. Coco Beauty Clinic, gym and complimentary Wi-Fi along with being centrally located in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, just steps from the white sand Reduit Beach, shops, bars and casino, have made Coco Palm the preferred choice for business or pleasure and creating a strong repeat guest of Coco Club family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Coco Palm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Palm Hotel Gros Islet
- Hotel Coco Palm
- Coco Palm St Lucia
- Coco Palm Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet