Thank you once again Coco Palm for a fantastic stay in St Lucia. Our 7th Time. if you want a large corporate type hotel, this is not for you. If you want the most welcoming hotel with the loveliest team, this is for you.
The welcome you receive is amazing. The rooms are well proportioned, shower heads could do with an upgrade, however?
the whole atmosphere speaks. For a friendly time. The layout of the pool and the bar area lends itself to meeting fellow guests, the general feeling of Coco promotes this.
We visited some of the larger hotels for lunch, the atmosphere was totally lacking at all of them.
I am adding I know, to similar comments, but wanted to let Claudine and her wonderful team that the Hotel still cuts it for us.
We have a patio pool view room as we like to sit out in the morning, but we have stayed in other rooms and they are all a very good size which is important.
From the very first time we went to St Lucia, it was Coco Palm that was the draw back to this lovely island. it's just makes the experience so much better. you soon forget the long flight.
We will be returning for a special visit for my husbands 60th Birthday, when asked what he would like to do that was special, it had to be St Lucia and Coco Palm.
Adrian and Carmen London Visited February 2012
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coco Palm in St. Lucia, an Award-Winning Boutique Hotel with classic Caribbean French Creole décor and modern amenities offers value without compromise.From the moment you arrive you’ll be impressed by our level of personal service and warm hospitality by our Saint Lucian owned and managed Team. Equally impressive are our stylish rooms and suites, and the authentic creole and international cuisine at KoKo Cabana Caribbean Bistro with Trinidadian Chef Richardson's specialty dishes along with newly introduced All Inclusive plan. Coco Beauty Clinic, gym and complimentary Wi-Fi along with being centrally located in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, just steps from the white sand Reduit Beach, shops, bars and casino, have made Coco Palm the preferred choice for business or pleasure and creating a strong repeat guest of Coco Club family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coco Palm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Palm Hotel Gros Islet
- Hotel Coco Palm
- Coco Palm St Lucia
- Coco Palm Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet