Positives : We spent 10 wonderful days at the Grand. After visiting the other three Sandals on the island, this one by far was the best for service and activities. ( Stay at the other two if you want a more secluded private experience) The playmakers at the Grand did a wonderful time entertaining everyone and getting everyone involved. (Neil, Java and Ronda were great) Further more, at this resort the bar staff is amazing. Jean by the pool bar were always making our favorite drinks.The club sandals staff I have to say, Nicholas S., ( bar manager) was by far the best. He took the time to get to know us, was respectful, and is one reason we would for sure go back to this resort. The people you meet on vacation can make all the difference and they for sure made a difference in our vacation.
Slight, only slight negatives: It goes without saying leave valuables at home when you go. We did have an electronic item go 'missing' during our stay. The concierge team did do a fabulous job to try to address and find the item and get the security report filed. The only real negative was that they originally put us in a room next to construction which was noisy and began at 8am. We had to switch rooms which was a hassle and when the item went missing. I think it was a poor management decision to place guests so close to such a noisy area, but they did move us when we complained. I would just recommend if they tell you upon check-in you are next to construction, request to be moved at that time.
Overall this place was great and we plan to go back. Again it was the people that made all the difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •301 room, 17 acre resort combines historic British & French flavor•Pigeon Island, home to our annual St. Lucia Jazz Festival, combines historic British & French flavor that unfolds at Sandals•Offers exotic island & international culinary temptations at seven dining options •Ocean & beach view accommodations •Caribbean Sea•A lagoon swim-up pool where guests can swim right up to their patio ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa And Beach Resort
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet