Sandals Grand - great atmospher - One of the many things that stood out was the relationship we saw amongst the employees. They had fun and collobrated with each other which made situations go smoothly.All servers were polite, patient, knowledgeable, with good communication stayed in their roles, were courteous and made us feel welcomed. Hats off to the chefs! Their food presentaion and portions were great no matter where we went to dine. We spent most of our time at the pool, and visiting the land bar & the London Pub, two of the many available bars. One of the bar tenders (Peter) was so friendly, he knew how to respond to each guest, remembered what our choice of drinks were, had a couple of "Peter Specials" which were great. He was helpful with information about the resort and in general, was very accommodating. Thanks Peter! Ireneus, Joel, and Christopher (all bar tenders) will be remembered for their patience, functioning with smiles and keeping us on our toes with laughter as they handled the evening crowds. We were also impressed with how one particular employer, Imran, followed policy and did not accept tips but encouraged us to donate the tip to the Sandal's Foundation. Photographers were available to take random photos - thanks Herris for approaching us and capturing the true love we have for each other. The enterainment crew was engaging. 'Dancing with the Stars' and Barbara the saxaphone player, a definate hit. Marcelos and Sydney knew how to work the crowd without being over bearing. With speaking with Marcelos he was open to positive feedback and listened to constructive criticism. Just because of that I felt encourage to participate in more available activities. To name a few more: Mirella, Michaela, Remey, the crew in the Bayside & Barefoot resturants - Thank You All for making this experience memorable.
Suggestions: have feedback card available in room daily - waiting until the end of the week does the resort no justice with what happens. Having food and a bar available 24hrs. Aside from the squeaky bed, our room was stocked with beverages and the housekeeping was kept up. The sink on the left could be replaced!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •301 room, 17 acre resort combines historic British & French flavor•Pigeon Island, home to our annual St. Lucia Jazz Festival, combines historic British & French flavor that unfolds at Sandals•Offers exotic island & international culinary temptations at seven dining options •Ocean & beach view accommodations •Caribbean Sea•A lagoon swim-up pool where guests can swim right up to their patio ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa And Beach Resort
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet