We opted to have the concierge package. What an excellent decision. Lew and his team were fantastic. Any query we had was dealt with so efficiently and always with a smile. Thank you to all the team for making our holiday so enjoyable. We ate a lot in the Toscanini's restaurant. We would like to thank Ben (shame he supports Liverpool though), Val and the team for looking after us so well. We really enjoyed the food and the service and thank you for making us feel so special. The "Bon Voyage" cake was such a surprise and really appreciated. Julie and Channell in Josephine's, thank you for making us feel so welcome. We enjoyed our chats and the decorating of the cappuccino was certainly different. In the London Pub a big thanks to Kyle who kept the drinks flowing - nice one! And last, but definitely not least to Cindell who kept us supplied with drinks on the beach she may be small in stature but she is a young lady who has a heart of gold.
Overall we had a brilliant holiday all the staff were so friendly and made you feel like royalty. Exceptional location and the trips offered by Pearl and her team were great. If you get the chance you definitely need to do the Island Buggy trip. Greg and Chubby (another Liverpool supporter - shame) were brilliant who ran the tour. If you like driving fast round hair pin bends (of course this would be your choice) then this is definitely the trip for you.
The only thing we found that was lacking was the entertainment in the evening. Although there was some in the Palladium it was not well advertised and started too early in the evening and was in the wrong location.
Thank you to all of you in the Grande who made our holiday one in a million.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •301 room, 17 acre resort combines historic British & French flavor•Pigeon Island, home to our annual St. Lucia Jazz Festival, combines historic British & French flavor that unfolds at Sandals•Offers exotic island & international culinary temptations at seven dining options •Ocean & beach view accommodations •Caribbean Sea•A lagoon swim-up pool where guests can swim right up to their patio ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa And Beach Resort
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet