My husband and I spent our honeymoon here in 2006. When we arrived we were immediately welcomed as if we were returning guests. We had the "swim up to your room" room. Although there were quite a few young couples staying at the hotel at the time, everyone was wonderful and friendly and you felt as if age didn't matter. That was 7 years ago and every day since we left the island, we are vowing to go back because it was the next best place to Heaven we have been to and we have traveled to quite a few places together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •301 room, 17 acre resort combines historic British & French flavor•Pigeon Island, home to our annual St. Lucia Jazz Festival, combines historic British & French flavor that unfolds at Sandals•Offers exotic island & international culinary temptations at seven dining options •Ocean & beach view accommodations •Caribbean Sea•A lagoon swim-up pool where guests can swim right up to their patio ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Hotel Gros Islet
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa And Beach Resort
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort St. Lucia/Gros Islet